I bought a JET wood lathe (1442 model), and I it was fine until I started having problems.I Certified factory repair company did not know how to service this lathe, Woodcraft blaimed me for its problems, and, after I suffered serious enjuries to my FACE AND EYE, THEY WOULD DO NOTHING, BLAIMING IT ALL ON ME AND MY TURNING METHODS.

I will never shop in those stores again, and there is no need, as there is Hartville and other stores to shop.Shop around on the enternet for othe companies such as Hartville, and Many others and even Home Depot andLowes.

Had an Experience with Woodcraft?

Comments

I have heard this before from Rockler as well. I guess it's standard policy to blame the consumer for defective merchandise from China.

Prior Lake, Minnesota, United States #729272

I have been woodworking for 37 years and I get asked questions almost every time I go to Woodcraft or Rockler by customers.The commercialization of Both has led to generic employees (not skilled woodworkers)who could care less about customers once they have their money.

One employee told me he could recommend anything and the customer would buy it.

I have also heard complaints from customers in Rockler complaining the tools are defective and getting no where.

Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more